Thursday, January 8, 2009

What am I Goind to do?

From what I have been hearing the graduation Project is not easy and is something that you really have to put your all into. When talking to the 12th graders about it, the number one thing that they tell me is to make sure when I have the class to do all my work and stay focus and NOT TO FALL ALSEEP. I don’t know any former graduates, so I just talk to the 12th graders about their former projects. From their personal experiences, they had mention that it was very hard and some did not even have everything together and were scrambling to get it done. They did so though to pick a topic that you are going to be interested in, and not just some random topic to do. I did know what I wanted to do my project on. It was going to have to do something with the environment. I wanted something that I could be active in and to be able to contribute something to my community. My concerns would have to be that I don’t want to be stuck in a position where I feel like my project will take a turn for the worst, and it would not turn out the way I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment